Monday, August 31, 2009

U. Michigan Gets its Cover Blown

Ask University of Michigan football coach Rich Rodriguez about Mike Barwis, and the superlatives will flow.

“He’s my guy,” Rodriguez told the Free Press in the summer of 2008. “I won’t go anywhere without him.”

Barwis has been Rodriguez’s strength and conditioning coach for six years — four at West Virginia University, two at Michigan. The 46-year-old Rodriguez, entering his second season at U-M, has said Barwis might be even more important than Rodriguez’s assistant coaches because of all the time Barwis spends working with players.

But how much time is too much?

The NCAA, which governs college athletics, has strict limits on how much time coaches can require players to spend on their sport. But Rodriguez’s team has routinely broken the rules since he took over in January 2008, people inside the program told the Free Press.

Click to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya every one, decent board I have found It quite accessible & it's helped me out alot
I hope to contribute & help other users like this message board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone 4.2.1[/url]

Anonymous said...

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest factor to
bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst folks
consider concerns that they plainly do not know about.

You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people could take
a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank
you

my webpage - http://wikisf.ro/index.php?title=Discuţie_Utilizator:WalterLoc