Monday, April 25, 2011

Tyler Perry Speaks on Spike Lee…..Again

Your Black World Reports

Tyler Perry keeps answering questions about Spike Lee, who has been critical of his films as of late.  After his latest film, “Madea’s Big Happy Family,”  Perry had this to say about Spike:

“You know what’s unfortunate about that is what I wish he had done was come to me,” said Perry.  “If he had an issue with what I was doing, call me,  man to man, let’s have a conversation.  Don’t go in public talking to people so that every time I’m asked a question, I’m asked ‘Spike Lee said.’  Every time somebody asks me anything about what I do: ‘Spike Lee said’. You know it’s getting pretty annoying to me. So, no I haven’t had a conversation with him.  I only called him once to congratulate him on ‘Inside Man’ when it opened and tell him what a huge fan I was of his.”

No comments: