Thursday, April 14, 2011

What’s Wrong with LeBron James Mother? Video Shown of Gloria Fighting with Hotel Valet

 

Three thoughts that come to mind as I watch the video of LeBron James’ mother getting into a fight with the valet at a hotel:

1) What the hayell?  - Yes, if my mama ever acts this way, she and I might have to have a nasty conversation or two.  I truly feel sorry for LeBron, who has been embarrassed by his mother in the past on multiple occasions.

2) This is what happens when we drink too much in public and forget that our child is a celebrity.  When you’re in the public eye, everyone is always watching.  You can’t sneeze, use the bathroom, or buy groceries without people scrutinizing every little thing you do.  Alcohol reduces our inhibitions and makes us unaware of our surroundings.  That’s why I don’t drink.

 

Click to read more.

No comments: